Subthalamic-thalamic DBS in a case with spinocerebellar ataxia type 2 and severe tremor—A unusual clinical benefit
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 732–735, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Freund, H.-J., Barnikol, U. B., Nolte, D., Treuer, H., Auburger, G., Tass, P. A., Samii, M. and Sturm, V. (2007), Subthalamic-thalamic DBS in a case with spinocerebellar ataxia type 2 and severe tremor—A unusual clinical benefit. Mov. Disord., 22: 732–735. doi: 10.1002/mds.21338
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- AIF. Grant Number: DB000197
- GIF. Grant Number: DB000119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.