Dr. R. Frigerio is on leave from the Department of Neuroscience and Biomedical Technologies, University of Milano-Bicocca, Monza, Italy.
Number of children and risk of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 632–639, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Frigerio, R., Breteler, M. M. B., de Lau, L. M. L., Sanft, K. R., Bower, J. H., Ahlskog, J. E., Grossardt, B. R., Mariza de Andrade, Maraganore, D. M. and Rocca, W. A. (2007), Number of children and risk of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 632–639. doi: 10.1002/mds.21341
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS33978, R01 ES10751
- Rochester Epidemiology Project. Grant Number: R01 AR30582
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO 015.000.083
- Erasmus Medical Center and Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- Research Institute for Diseases in the Elderly (RIDE)
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports
- European Commission (DG XII)
- Municipality of Rotterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.