Blepharospasm and limb dystonia caused by Mohr-Tranebjaerg syndrome with a novel splice-site mutation in the deafness/dystonia peptide gene
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1328–1331, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Kim, H. T., Edwards, M. J., Tyson, J., Quinn, N. P., Bitner-Glindzicz, M. and Bhatia, K. P. (2007), Blepharospasm and limb dystonia caused by Mohr-Tranebjaerg syndrome with a novel splice-site mutation in the deafness/dystonia peptide gene. Mov. Disord., 22: 1328–1331. doi: 10.1002/mds.21351
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.