Impaired motor imagery in patients with essential tremor: A case control study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2006 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 504–508, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Lo, Y.-L., Louis, E. D., Fook-Chong, S. and Tan, E.-K. (2007), Impaired motor imagery in patients with essential tremor: A case control study. Mov. Disord., 22: 504–508. doi: 10.1002/mds.21356
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.