Memory activation reveals abnormal EEG in preclinical Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 690–695, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
van der Hiele, K., Jurgens, C. K., Vein, A. A., Reijntjes, R. H.A.M., Witjes-Ané, M.-N. W., Roos, R. A.C., van Dijk, G. and Middelkoop, H. A.M. (2007), Memory activation reveals abnormal EEG in preclinical Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 690–695. doi: 10.1002/mds.21390
- Issue online: 25 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.