The authors have reported no conflicts of interest.
Reliability of the Burke-Fahn-Marsden scale in a multicenter trial for dystonia†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 685–689, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Krystkowiak, P., du Montcel, S. T., Vercueil, L., Houeto, J.-L., Lagrange, C., Cornu, P., Blond, S., Benabid, A.-L., Pollak, P. and Vidailhet, M. (2007), Reliability of the Burke-Fahn-Marsden scale in a multicenter trial for dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 685–689. doi: 10.1002/mds.21392
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- Direction Régionale de la Recherche Clinique (DRRC) Assistance-Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: PHRC 98
- INSERM French National Dystonia Network
- GIS-Maladies Rares Network
- Medtronic, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Clinical Research Center (CIC) in Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.