The authors have reported no conflicts of interest.
Reliability of the Burke-Fahn-Marsden scale in a multicenter trial for dystonia†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 685–689, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Krystkowiak, P., du Montcel, S. T., Vercueil, L., Houeto, J.-L., Lagrange, C., Cornu, P., Blond, S., Benabid, A.-L., Pollak, P. and Vidailhet, M. (2007), Reliability of the Burke-Fahn-Marsden scale in a multicenter trial for dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 685–689. doi: 10.1002/mds.21392
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2006
- Direction Régionale de la Recherche Clinique (DRRC) Assistance-Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: PHRC 98
- INSERM French National Dystonia Network
- GIS-Maladies Rares Network
- Medtronic, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Clinical Research Center (CIC) in Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!