Conflict of interest statement: None of the authors received financial compensation from Pfizer beyond the study contract for preparing this manuscript. It was prepared by Claudia Trenkwalder and Ralf Kohnen and finalized after inclusion of many comments from the other authors. Statistical analysis was performed by IMEREM Inc., an independent contract research organization for clinical research. All authors of this manuscript are involved in several clinical trials from different pharmaceutical companies.
Cabergoline compared to levodopa in the treatment of patients with severe restless legs syndrome: Results from a multi-center, randomized, active controlled trial†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 696–703, 15 April 2007
How to Cite
Trenkwalder, C., Benes, H., Grote, L., Happe, S., Högl, B., Mathis, J., Saletu-Zyhlarz, G. M. and Kohnen, R. (2007), Cabergoline compared to levodopa in the treatment of patients with severe restless legs syndrome: Results from a multi-center, randomized, active controlled trial. Mov. Disord., 22: 696–703. doi: 10.1002/mds.21401
CALDIR = CAbergoline versus L-Dopa In RLS
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2006
- Pfizer GmbH, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Monique Lereoux and Sabine Schwank (both Pfizer, GmbH, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.