Self-reported adherence versus pill count in Parkinson's disease: The NET-PD experience
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 822–827, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Elm, J. J., Kamp, C., Tilley, B. C., Guimaraes, P., Fraser, D., Deppen, P., Brocht, A., Weaver, C. and Bennett, S. (2007), Self-reported adherence versus pill count in Parkinson's disease: The NET-PD experience. Mov. Disord., 22: 822–827. doi: 10.1002/mds.21409
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: U01NS043127, U01NS043128, U10NS44415 through 44555
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.