The contribution of a spinal mechanism in developing peripheral myoclonus: A case report
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1350–1352, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Shin, H.-W., Ye, B. S., Kim, J., Kim, S. M. and Sohn, Y. H. (2007), The contribution of a spinal mechanism in developing peripheral myoclonus: A case report. Mov. Disord., 22: 1350–1352. doi: 10.1002/mds.21418
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.