Construction and validation of a Parkinson's disease mutation genotyping array for the Parkin gene
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 932–937, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Clark, L. N., Haamer, E., Mejia-Santana, H., Harris, J., Lesage, S., Durr, A., Bs, S. J., Hedrich, K., Louis, E. D., Cote, L. J., Andrews, H., Fahn, S., Waters, C., Ford, B., Frucht, S., Scott, W., Klein, C., Brice, A., Roomere, H., Ottman, R. and Marder, K. (2007), Construction and validation of a Parkinson's disease mutation genotyping array for the Parkin gene. Mov. Disord., 22: 932–937. doi: 10.1002/mds.21419
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2006
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: NS36630
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: RR00645
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS32527 (NS41723-01A1)
- Lichtenberg grant from the Volkswagen foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.