Abnormality of motor cortex excitability in peripherally induced dystonia
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1186–1189, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Bohlhalter, S., Leon-Sarmiento, F. E. and Hallett, M. (2007), Abnormality of motor cortex excitability in peripherally induced dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 1186–1189. doi: 10.1002/mds.21424
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the NINDS, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.