Abnormality of motor cortex excitability in peripherally induced dystonia
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1186–1189, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Bohlhalter, S., Leon-Sarmiento, F. E. and Hallett, M. (2007), Abnormality of motor cortex excitability in peripherally induced dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 1186–1189. doi: 10.1002/mds.21424
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the NINDS, NIH
This article includes supplementary video clips, available online at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0885–3185/suppmat .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.