Nonpharmacological treatment, fludrocortisone, and domperidone for orthostatic hypotension in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1543–1549, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Schoffer, K. L., Henderson, R. D., O'Maley, K. and O'Sullivan, J. D. (2007), Nonpharmacological treatment, fludrocortisone, and domperidone for orthostatic hypotension in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 1543–1549. doi: 10.1002/mds.21428
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.