These data were presented at the 58th Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, 2006, and published in Abstract form, Neurology, vol. 66 (S2), page A134.
PET evidence of central GABAergic changes in stiff-person syndrome†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1030–1033, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Perani, D., Garibotto, V., Panzacchi, A., Moresco, R. M., Ortelli, P., Corbo, M., Fazio, F. and Folli, F. (2007), PET evidence of central GABAergic changes in stiff-person syndrome. Mov. Disord., 22: 1030–1033. doi: 10.1002/mds.21441
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.