Turning in Parkinson's disease patients and controls: The effect of auditory cues
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1871–1878, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Willems, A.-M., Nieuwboer, A., Chavret, F., Desloovere, K., Dom, R., Rochester, L., Kwakkel, G., van Wegen, E. and Jones, D. (2007), Turning in Parkinson's disease patients and controls: The effect of auditory cues. Mov. Disord., 22: 1871–1878. doi: 10.1002/mds.21445
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2006
- European Commission
- Framework V funding. Grant Number: QLRT-2001–00120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.