Cognitive-behavioral therapy for depression in Parkinson's disease: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 946–952, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Dobkin, R. D., Allen, L. A. and Menza, M. (2007), Cognitive-behavioral therapy for depression in Parkinson's disease: A pilot study. Mov. Disord., 22: 946–952. doi: 10.1002/mds.21455
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.