Acupuncture for psychogenic movement disorders: Treatment or diagnostic tool?
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1353–1355, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Van Nuenen, B. F. L., Wohlgemuth, M., Wong Chung, R. E., Abdo, W. F. and Bloem, B. R. (2007), Acupuncture for psychogenic movement disorders: Treatment or diagnostic tool?. Mov. Disord., 22: 1353–1355. doi: 10.1002/mds.21467
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
- NWO VIDI. Grant Number: 917.76.352
- Stichting International Parkinson Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.