High dose levodopa therapy is not toxic in multiple system atrophy: Experimental evidence
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 969–973, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Stefanova, N., Köllensperger, M., Hainzer, M., Cenci, A., Poewe, W. and Wenning, G. K. (2007), High dose levodopa therapy is not toxic in multiple system atrophy: Experimental evidence. Mov. Disord., 22: 969–973. doi: 10.1002/mds.21468
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2007
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P 17905-B05
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.