Distinct distribution of autosomal dominant spinocerebellar ataxia in the Mexican population
Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1050–1053, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Alonso, E., Martínez-Ruano, L., De Biase, I., Mader, C., Ochoa, A., Yescas, P., Gutiérrez, R., White, M., Ruano, L., Fragoso-Benítez, M., Ashizawa, T., Bidichandani, S. I. and Rasmussen, A. (2007), Distinct distribution of autosomal dominant spinocerebellar ataxia in the Mexican population. Mov. Disord., 22: 1050–1053. doi: 10.1002/mds.21470
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: M30790, SALUD-2003-C01–028
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS047596
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Sciences and Technology (OCAST)
- Friedreich Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS041547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.