Prospective neuroimaging study in hereditary spastic paraplegia with thin corpus callosum
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1556–1562, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
França, M. C., D'Abreu, A., Maurer-Morelli, C. V., Seccolin, R., Appenzeller, S., Alessio, A., Damasceno, B. P., Nucci, A., Cendes, F. and Lopes-Cendes, I. (2007), Prospective neuroimaging study in hereditary spastic paraplegia with thin corpus callosum. Mov. Disord., 22: 1556–1562. doi: 10.1002/mds.21480
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2006
- Fundação de amparo à pesquisa do estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 04/13725-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.