Epilepsia partialis continua with dystonic hand movement in a patient with a malformation of cortical development
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1793–1796, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Zyss, J., Xie-Brustolin, J., Ryvlin, P., Peysson, S., Beschet, A., Sappey-Marinier, D., Hermier, M. and Thobois, S. (2007), Epilepsia partialis continua with dystonic hand movement in a patient with a malformation of cortical development. Mov. Disord., 22: 1793–1796. doi: 10.1002/mds.21489
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.