Members of the Growth-Hormone MSA Study Group and the European MSA Study Group are listed as an Appendix
Safety and tolerability of growth hormone therapy in multiple system atrophy: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1138–1144, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Holmberg, B., Johansson, J.-O., Poewe, W., Wenning, G., Quinn, N. P., Mathias, C., Tolosa, E., Cardozo, A., Dizdar, N., Rascol, O. and Slaoui, T. (2007), Safety and tolerability of growth hormone therapy in multiple system atrophy: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Mov. Disord., 22: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1002/mds.21501
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- Serono International S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.