Abnormal low frequency drive in myoclonus-dystonia patients correlates with presence of dystonia
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1299–1307, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Foncke, E. M. J., Bour, L. J., van der Meer, J. N., Koelman, J. H. T. M. and Tijssen, M. A. J. (2007), Abnormal low frequency drive in myoclonus-dystonia patients correlates with presence of dystonia. Mov. Disord., 22: 1299–1307. doi: 10.1002/mds.21519
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2006
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO) VIDI. Grant Number: 016.056.333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.