High prevalence of LRRK2 mutations in familial and sporadic Parkinson's disease in Portugal
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1194–1201, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Ferreira, J. J., Guedes, L. C., Rosa, M. M., Coelho, M., van Doeselaar, M., Schweiger, D., Di Fonzo, A., Oostra, B. A., Sampaio, C. and Bonifati, V. (2007), High prevalence of LRRK2 mutations in familial and sporadic Parkinson's disease in Portugal. Mov. Disord., 22: 1194–1201. doi: 10.1002/mds.21525
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- Internationaal Parkinson Fonds (The Netherlands)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.