Power-law temporal autocorrelation of activity reflects severity of parkinsonism
Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1308–1313, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Pan, W., Ohashi, K., Yamamoto, Y. and Kwak, S. (2007), Power-law temporal autocorrelation of activity reflects severity of parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 22: 1308–1313. doi: 10.1002/mds.21527
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.