Does ageing influence deep brain stimulation outcomes in Parkinson's disease?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1457–1463, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Ory-Magne, F., Brefel-Courbon, C., Simonetta-Moreau, M., Fabre, N., Lotterie, J. A., Chaynes, P., Berry, I., Lazorthes, Y. and Rascol, O. (2007), Does ageing influence deep brain stimulation outcomes in Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 22: 1457–1463. doi: 10.1002/mds.21547
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.