Oral festination in Parkinson's disease: Biomechanical analysis and correlation with festination and freezing of gait
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1503–1506, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Moreau, C., Ozsancak, C., Blatt, J.-L., Derambure, P., Destee, A. and Defebvre, L. (2007), Oral festination in Parkinson's disease: Biomechanical analysis and correlation with festination and freezing of gait. Mov. Disord., 22: 1503–1506. doi: 10.1002/mds.21549
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.