Neuroinflammation in the pathophysiology of Parkinson's disease: Evidence from animal models to human in vivo studies with [11C]-PK11195 PET
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1852–1856, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Bartels, A. L. and Leenders, K. L. (2007), Neuroinflammation in the pathophysiology of Parkinson's disease: Evidence from animal models to human in vivo studies with [11C]-PK11195 PET. Mov. Disord., 22: 1852–1856. doi: 10.1002/mds.21552
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.