Propriospinal myoclonus: Utility of magnetic resonance diffusion tensor imaging and fiber tracking
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 1506–1509, 30 July 2007
How to Cite
Roze, E., Apartis, E., Vidailhet, M., Cochen, V., Beaugendre, Y., Trocello, J.-M., Lasjaunias, P. and Ducreux, D. (2007), Propriospinal myoclonus: Utility of magnetic resonance diffusion tensor imaging and fiber tracking. Mov. Disord., 22: 1506–1509. doi: 10.1002/mds.21562
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.