Asymmetric corticomotor excitability correlations in early Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1587–1593, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Wu, A. D., Petzinger, G. M., Lin, C.-H. J., Kung, M. and Fisher, B. (2007), Asymmetric corticomotor excitability correlations in early Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 1587–1593. doi: 10.1002/mds.21565
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- Kinetics Foundation
- NINDS. Grant Number: K23-NS045764
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.