Letters to the Editor
Expanding the phenotype of fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome: A new female case
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1677–1678, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Horvath, J., Morris, M., Bottani, A., Moix, I., Delavelle, J. and Burkhard, P. R. (2007), Expanding the phenotype of fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome: A new female case. Mov. Disord., 22: 1677–1678. doi: 10.1002/mds.21571
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.