A novel GLRA1 mutation in a recessive hyperekplexia pedigree
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1643–1645, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Forsyth, R. J., Gika, A. D., Ginjaar, I. and Tijssen, M. A.J. (2007), A novel GLRA1 mutation in a recessive hyperekplexia pedigree. Mov. Disord., 22: 1643–1645. doi: 10.1002/mds.21574
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.