This article is part of the journal's CME program. The CME form can be found on page 2295 and is available online at http://www.movementdisorders.org/education/activities.html
Levodopa responsiveness in disorders with parkinsonism: A review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2141–2148, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Constantinescu, R., Richard, I. and Kurlan, R. (2007), Levodopa responsiveness in disorders with parkinsonism: A review of the literature. Mov. Disord., 22: 2141–2148. doi: 10.1002/mds.21578
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- Parkinson's Disease Data and Organizing Center (PD-DOC)
- NINDS. Grant Number: U01 NS050095
- National Parkinson Foundation Center of Excellence at the University of Rochester
- NINDS Career Development Award. Grant Number: 1 K23NS02184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.