Assessment of restless legs syndrome—Methodological approaches for use in practice and clinical trials
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Update on Restless Legs Syndrome
Volume 22, Issue Supplement S18, pages S485–S494, 2007
How to Cite
Kohnen, R., Allen, R. P., Benes, H., Garcia-Borreguero, D., Hening, W. A., Stiasny-Kolster, K. and Zucconi, M. (2007), Assessment of restless legs syndrome—Methodological approaches for use in practice and clinical trials. Mov. Disord., 22: S485–S494. doi: 10.1002/mds.21588
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.