Evidence of thalamic dysfunction in Huntington disease by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 14, pages 2052–2056, 31 October 2007
How to Cite
Ruocco, H. H., Lopes-Cendes, I., Li, L. M. and Cendes, F. (2007), Evidence of thalamic dysfunction in Huntington disease by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Mov. Disord., 22: 2052–2056. doi: 10.1002/mds.21601
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.