Long lasting pure freezing of gait preceding progressive supranuclear palsy: A clinicopathological study
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1954–1958, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Compta, Y., Valldeoriola, F., Tolosa, E., Rey, M. J., Martí, M. J. and Valls-Solé, J. (2007), Long lasting pure freezing of gait preceding progressive supranuclear palsy: A clinicopathological study. Mov. Disord., 22: 1954–1958. doi: 10.1002/mds.21612
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.