Diffusion weighted imaging best discriminates PD from MSA-P: A comparison with tilt table testing and heart MIBG scintigraphy
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1771–1776, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Köllensperger, M., Seppi, K., Liener, C., Boesch, S., Heute, D., Mair, K. J., Mueller, J., Sawires, M., Scherfler, C., Schocke, M. F., DonnemilIer, E., Virgolini, I., Wenning, G. K. and Poewe, W. (2007), Diffusion weighted imaging best discriminates PD from MSA-P: A comparison with tilt table testing and heart MIBG scintigraphy. Mov. Disord., 22: 1771–1776. doi: 10.1002/mds.21614
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- “Jubiläumsfonds der Österreichischen Nationalbank”. Grant Number: 10982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.