A double blind randomized placebo control trial of levetiracetam in tourette syndrome
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1764–1770, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Smith-Hicks, C. L., Bridges, D. D., Paynter, N. P. and Singer, H. S. (2007), A double blind randomized placebo control trial of levetiracetam in tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 22: 1764–1770. doi: 10.1002/mds.21615
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2007
- Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.