Test–retest repeatability of assessing environmental and lifestyle factors in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1032–1036, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Yip, C.-W. and Tan, E.-K. (2008), Test–retest repeatability of assessing environmental and lifestyle factors in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 23: 1032–1036. doi: 10.1002/mds.21627
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- National Medical Research Council and staff from Singapore General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.