Sodium phenylbutyrate in Huntington's disease: A dose-finding study
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1962–1964, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Hogarth, P., Lovrecic, L. and Krainc, D. (2007), Sodium phenylbutyrate in Huntington's disease: A dose-finding study. Mov. Disord., 22: 1962–1964. doi: 10.1002/mds.21632
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- PHS. Grant Number: 5 M01 RR000334
- HighQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.