ATP1A3 mutation in the first asian case of rapid-onset dystonia-parkinsonism
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1808–1809, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Lee, J.-Y., Gollamudi, S., Ozelius, L. J., Kim, J.-Y. and Jeon, B. S. (2007), ATP1A3 mutation in the first asian case of rapid-onset dystonia-parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 22: 1808–1809. doi: 10.1002/mds.21638
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.