Meta-analysis of heart valve abnormalities in Parkinson's disease patients treated with dopamine agonists
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1936–1942, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Simonis, G., Fuhrmann, J. T. and Strasser, R. H. (2007), Meta-analysis of heart valve abnormalities in Parkinson's disease patients treated with dopamine agonists. Mov. Disord., 22: 1936–1942. doi: 10.1002/mds.21639
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.