A unique case of coincidence of early onset Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2278–2281, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Valkovič, P., Krastev, G., Mako, M., Leitner, P. and Gasser, T. (2007), A unique case of coincidence of early onset Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis. Mov. Disord., 22: 2278–2281. doi: 10.1002/mds.21642
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.