Prospective comparative study on cost-effectiveness of subthalamic stimulation and best medical treatment in advanced Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2183–2191, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Valldeoriola, F., Morsi, O., Tolosa, E., Rumià, J., Martí, M. J. and Martínez-Martín, P. (2007), Prospective comparative study on cost-effectiveness of subthalamic stimulation and best medical treatment in advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 22: 2183–2191. doi: 10.1002/mds.21652
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- Fellowship for Specific Training in Movement Disorders from the Spanish Neurological Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.