Suk Jae Kim and Won Yong Lee contributed equally to this work.
Isolated tongue tremor after removal of cerebellar pilocytic astrocytoma: Functional analysis with SPECT study
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1825–1828, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Kim, S. J., Lee, W. Y., Kim, B. J., Kim, J.-Y., Hong, S. B., Tae, W. S. and Seo, D.-W. (2007), Isolated tongue tremor after removal of cerebellar pilocytic astrocytoma: Functional analysis with SPECT study. Mov. Disord., 22: 1825–1828. doi: 10.1002/mds.21666
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- Samsung Medical Center Clinical Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: #CRS104-74-3, #CRS106-07-1
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Korea. Grant Number: #M103KV010016-07K2201-01610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.