Patients with adult-onset dystonic tremor resembling parkinsonian tremor have scans without evidence of dopaminergic deficit (SWEDDs)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2210–2215, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Edwards, M. J., Mir, P., Cordivari, C., Hooker, J., Dickson, J., Quinn, N. and Bhatia, K. P. (2007), Patients with adult-onset dystonic tremor resembling parkinsonian tremor have scans without evidence of dopaminergic deficit (SWEDDs). Mov. Disord., 22: 2210–2215. doi: 10.1002/mds.21685
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2007
- Brain Research Trust, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.