Genetic analysis of SCA 2 and 3 repeat expansions in essential tremor and atypical Parkinsonism
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1971–1974, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Tan, E.-K., Tong, J., Pavanni, R., Wong, M.-C. and Zhao, Y. (2007), Genetic analysis of SCA 2 and 3 repeat expansions in essential tremor and atypical Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 22: 1971–1974. doi: 10.1002/mds.21699
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- National Medical Research Council
- Department of Clinical Research, Singapore General Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.