Short-term continuous infusion of apomorphine hydrochloride for treatment of Huntington's chorea: A double blind, randomized cross-over trial
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 16, pages 2359–2364, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Vitale, C., Marconi, S., Di Maio, L., De Michele, G., Longo, K., Bonavita, V. and Barone, P. (2007), Short-term continuous infusion of apomorphine hydrochloride for treatment of Huntington's chorea: A double blind, randomized cross-over trial. Mov. Disord., 22: 2359–2364. doi: 10.1002/mds.21718
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2007
- Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., Parma, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.