Height as a potential indicator of early life events predicting Parkinson's disease: A case-control study
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 22, Issue 15, pages 2263–2267, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Ragonese, P., D'Amelio, M., Callari, G., Aiello, F., Morgante, L. and Savettieri, G. (2007), Height as a potential indicator of early life events predicting Parkinson's disease: A case-control study. Mov. Disord., 22: 2263–2267. doi: 10.1002/mds.21728
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2007
- Italian Ministry for University and Research (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.